English Rose Terms and Conditions
Not all rules are meant to be broken and as much as we dislike setting some, sadly we have to! So here are some that we would like you could stick to and we are very grateful. Thank you.
- There is a no show policy in place and a charge will occur of the full cost of the treatment if you do not attend and 50% for a cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Being late for your appointment will result in your treatment time being reduced or your appointment may need to be cancelled and a charge may be incurred.
- Please arrive at your appointment 5 minutes prior to your start time.
- We love children but a salon is not a safe or appropriate environment for them, so please leave them at home.
- If you are unhappy with your treatment, please say at the time of your appointment, or within 24 hours for spray tans and 4 days for nail enhancements.
- Should you feel unhappy with a treatment, in the cases of nails, tanning or unusual reactions, we will need to see you in person to make a proper assessment of the issue that concerns you.
- We are happy to repair Gelish nails if there is any peeling or lifting within the first 4 days. After this, any damage will be deemed wear and tear.
- Clients are responsible for all nail breakages after leaving the premises.
- If we deem the issue to be our error, we will offer to rectify the problem with the offer or a repeat appointment OR an alternative therapy, to the value of your original treatment. No refunds will be given.
- We have the right to refuse treatment.
- Clients are responsible for adhering to all aftercare advice given.
- Gift Vouchers and accounts are no-transferable and non-refundable.
- In the event of product unavailability, an alternative may be offered on your arrival.
- Special offers can & discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and special T’C’s & C’s may apply to each individual offer.
- Please with all mobile phones off on arrival and please respect the quiet nature of our salon.
- Patch tests are required 48 hours before lash and brow tinting, lash extensions, tanning, glycolic peels or if you have a history of allergies. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Are those ruling at date of dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices and delivery charges will be inclusive of VAT at ruling rates and delivery costs. All prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notice. For the latest prices visit www.englishrosesalon.co.uk.
Payments will be by credit or debit card or paypal.
3. Overdue accounts
4. Retention of title
Property, legal or beneficial, in any goods supplied by the seller, shall pass to the buyer only when the seller has received full payment for all sums then owed by the buyer to the seller.
Goods in respect of which property has remained with the seller shall be kept identifiable as those of the seller, and the buyer shall at its own expense immediately return such goods to the seller, or permit the seller to enter into the buyer’s premises to collect such goods should the seller so request.
Risk shall pass to the buyer with possession of the goods.
Claims arising from loss of or damage to, goods in transit must be notified to the company in writing, within 3 days of receipt of goods in the case of damage, and 7 days from the date of invoice in the case of loss. Claims made outside the above time limits will not normally be entertained by the Company.
6. Returned goods
As a protective measure for all customers, returns of beauty products which have been opened, will not be accepted. These restrictions are for the benefit of all of our customers and mean that orders will be placed with complete confidence, as all goods supplied are new, and direct from the manufacturer. When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the Company may agree to their return on the following conditions:
The item must be in perfect condition and returned in original packaging carton.
It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the return carriage and to ensure that the returned goods are adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. Goods returned not in original packaging and in poor condition will not be refunded.
A request must be made to the Company within 3 days of receipt of goods.
Any refunds given for returned goods will be subject to a handling charge of £5.00 per item/order, or 10% of the value, whichever is the greater. No refunds will be made in respect of carriage charges levied on the original order.
No returned goods will be accepted unless a Returns Authorisation has been given. The appropriate reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation.
We strongly recommend that proof of posting/ dispatch and appropriate insurance are obtained by the customer. We cannot accept liability for lost or damaged parcels in transit to us. Under the distance selling directive you as the customer have a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession. If products are damaged by you and subsequently returned, no refund will be made.
If you think an item is faulty please contact us for advice before returning the item. Faulty items must be accompanied by a proof of purchase. Any faulty goods returned within 30 days of purchase with minimal wear and accompanied by a proof of purchase will be exchanged for an identical item or refund. Any faulty goods returned more than 30 days from purchase and accompanied by a proof of purchase may be replaced or refunded at our discretion. Where a fault or the cause of a fault is not apparent we reserve the right to send the item for testing before deciding on any action to be taken. This should take no longer than 30 working days, depending on the item.
Goods which are given free, as part of an offer, are not exchangeable or refundable, unless the full offer is returned, subject to normal conditions.
7. Delivery (door to door standard service)
The company undertakes to effect delivery as expeditiously as possible. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed as they may be affected by circumstances beyond our control. Neither English Rose, nor their nominated courier will accept claims for consequential losses due to late delivery.
The Company shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, terrorism, Act of God or failure to deliver by suppliers or carriers.
Orders will normally be sent by preferred courier service. Charges will be as follows:
Orders will be dispatched via our preferred service at a charge of £4.80
Please allow 2–3 days for delivery.
Special order items can take up to 30 days to arrive so please ensure your order in time.
Priority next day delivery will be subject to an extra charge, please check before requesting.
Cancellation of an order prior to delivery will only be accepted on the following terms:
Standard products – 5% handling charge
Special non–standard items not included in (a) above cannot be accepted for cancellation and payment must be made in full.
Cancellation after dispatch cannot be accepted.
Alterations to orders must be confirmed in writing and agreed in writing by the Company. Alterations cannot be made to special orders.
This guarantee shall not apply to damage caused through fire, accident, misuse, fair wear and tear, neglect, or any attempt at repair or adjustment.
Goods are sold on the understanding that they will only be used for their intended purpose by responsible persons. Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. No responsibility will be accepted by English Rose for damage or injury resulting from accidental misuse. All offers are subject to stock availability, and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order or application for credit at any time. We also reserve the right to obtain credit information where necessary. We take great care to ensure the accuracy of images, dimensions, prices and specifications. Whilst such descriptions are given as a guide and in good faith, they are subject to alteration without notice. Please note images are for illustration purposes only.