I am delighted that were the first in the area to offer VEGAN treatment options, whilst ensuring all our practices place our clients and the environment first.
When I first set up The English Rose 24 years ago my vision was to use clean, organic and cruelty free skincare throughout my treatment menu, whilst ensuring we have a strong eco policy that helps protect out planet as much as we can. I really didn’t want to use toxic chemicals on my client’s skin or pour anything down the skin that would damage our watercourses or wildlife so this lead me to explore the world for results driven, eco products.
The choices we make create the world we live in, so we, as a Company, have always held a passion for not only the environment & animals, but our clients results as well. We firmly believe that skincare should help, not harm our planet therefore, we look at the whole life cycle of our products and the impact they have on our world, our clients skin, our reefs and oceans.
Skincare & Facial Treatments
Advanced COSMECEUTICAL products are almost NEVER organic let alone vegan! Our chosen brands, EPICUREN & pHformula are made using solar power, ingredients that are sourced from small or independent farmers, organic and fair trade where possible but above all, they deliver some of the best results available today.
Our Vegan Treatments Include;
- Vegan Facials -Used by DERMATOLOGISTS & PLASTIC SURGEONS to treat a variety of skin conditions, our facials are exceptional...
- Expert Waxing - High-end, safe & friendly ingredients makes for superior hair free results.
- Beautiful Gel Nails – 100% safe,, highly pigmented, chip-resistant with extremely long lasting shine..
- Massage & Body Treatments - Organic, Fair Trade products are used with pure scents to heal & soothe.
- Lash & Brow Tints - Kind products to colour lashes and highlight brows.
- Mani's & Pedi's - Seasonal ingredients are grown and infused throughout our treatments creating a beautiful, holistic experience that finishes with a vegan, formaldehyde free polish.
Other Ways We Help Our Planet
- A range of clean, organic and vegan beauty products
- Recyclable packaging.
- Local, responsible suppliers that share the same ethos.
- Paper bags and packaging.
- Eco Décor – upcycle and buy local.
- Reuse where possible.
- Our Waste management company recycle ALL our waste.
- No microbeads or toxic chemicals.
- We use Re-usable water bottles, coffee cups and paper everything!
New for 2021
- A new insect garden to help sustain insects’ ecosystems, in turn supporting the environment for bugs and humans alike.
- More reef safe sun care.
- New household and skincare brands from local and organic suppliers.
- Paperless consultations forms.
- Investigating how we can utilise worm farms for organic waste.
- No paper pricelists but accessible online unless our clients are unable to access the internet.